WHAT AN HONOUR!!!
Thank you very much jamesphiliprichmond for this award nomination! Check out his blog at http://westutterandwedontcare.wordpress.com . First the rules…
The rules of this award are as follows:
For my nominees – if you decide to accept, here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
2. You must answer the 10 questions given to you by the nominee before you.
3. You must nominate your favourite blogs with fewer than 200 followers and notify them of their nomination.
4. You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
. Well I already thanked jamesphiliprichmond so that one has been accomplished 🙂
Now for the questions:
1) Where is your favorite place?
At home reading stories to mt beautiful kids. Yes it sounds corny but I love it. It’s the best feeling in the world. Don’t get me wrong I love the tropical countries, Thailand, Cyprus and Greece to name but a few but when it’s all said and done there is no where I’d rather be than at home with my family!
2) Who is the best Bond?
Daniel Craig – he’s made Bond cool again and I love the dark side of his character.
3) Name three things that you are proud of.
My family which goes without saying. They are the best thing that I’ve ever done.
The fact that my kids have turned out the way they have. They’re amazing and I’d like to think I had a part to play in that.
My degree – yes I’m proud of achieving a Criminology degree but even more so in spite of the copious amounts of alcohol over those 4 years!
4) What was the last thing that made you laugh?
Tristan demanding to wear pink nail varnish to school – there was a part of me that wanted to stop him but the other side of me thought it would be hilarious to see what would happen……… it was!!
5) Do you do any regular exercise/sport?
I love playing football and, despite recent health related delays, I try to go for a quick jog every night. However, running after the kids is enough exercise for anyone!
6) Do you have any pets?
A pond full of fish and a cat that has been adopted by my parents!
7) What would you do in the event of a zombie apocalypse?
Bearing in mind some friends of ours have been preparing for this for some time with their ‘Get Zombie Fit’ prgramme, I would seek them out and stay close!
8) What was the last book that you read and enjoyed?
Russell Brand Autobiography – he’s barking mad but hilarious.
9) What annoys or irritates you?
Selfish and Arrogant People.
10) If there was a movie of your life, what would it be called and who would play you?
Older but Definitely not Wiser – Matthew Perry aka Chandler Bing
Now comes the nomination process. My favourite blogs at the moment that are definitely worth a look:
1) Chris – http://christopher1474.wordpress.com
Check these blogs out – they’re definitely worth a read and a follow. The nomination process suggests 10 nominees but I’m much more choosy and streamlining to these 2 as the best of the best new blogs! Enjoy!